Sales manager, Analytical equipment
• To develop and implement sales & marketing strategies for Analytical equipment;
• To develop new business opportunities (industries, customers, region) for the assigned products;
• To maintain direct sales contacts with the key accounts in the area through regular visits;
• To develop and meet the bookings, sales and operating profit budgets;
• To conduct and monitor market analyses and competition surveys;
• To actively participate in customer oriented events and sales campaigns;
• To develop Proposals for Analytical Solutions and Systems;
• To cooperate with Project managera and Contract Administrators to provade best procurement of Analytical projects;
• To develop concepts and to prepare and implement programs to introduce new products and solutions;
• To support and guide the dedicated local field sales engineers and desk sales engineers by providing education, technical support and efficient sales tools;
• To ensure that all RAI processes, procedures and rules are established and strictly followed by sales people;
• To support the Management in establishing a strong sales force for Analytical Business Unit in CIS.
Как стать лучшим кандидатом?
Почему выбирают наш Кадровый Центр?
- О центре
- Наши консультанты
- RRC Consulting
- Словарь менеджера по персоналу